Friday, January 5, 2018

Reader's review of Katrin, almost American

12-31-17
Dear Lilly,

I just finished reading Katrin, almost American and just loved it. I hope a movie will be made from it. What an information and loving story. My sister, Nancy, bought it from you at Bishop Hill for me at Christmas. Thank you for your note in it. 

She included information about her father who came to Nebraska in 1920 with his parents and says that she has been to Sweden several times and has seen where he was born and baptized...

She finished her letter with these words:  I loved visiting Sweden. I plan to get some of your other books.
Sincerely,
Janet Nelson

http://amazon.com/Lilly-Setterdahl/e/B001K8FWDG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment to message from Färlin
Hej? Det kostar minst 40USD att posta Bishop Hill Reframed to Sverige. Du kan fråga på BHHA website om man vill göra det. Chefen heter Todd.